Leadership Skills Test
Leaders have a 'vision': a clear understanding of the organisation's structure, brand, product, service, or project. Leaders inspire and motivate people, they form great teams, set the right direction of travel, establish ground rules and enable the team to realise its full potential. They praise as much as they criticise.
Leadership Skills test based on PPA (Profile Personality Analysis) - helps to determine a person's individual leadership style, potential, strengths and weaknesses as a leader.
Test ObjectivesThe Leadership Skills test allows you to determine:
- a leader's strengths;
- potential limitations;
- communication and presentation style;
- decision-making style;
- time management and planning skills;
- administrative skills;
- problem solving skills;
- learning and development needs;
- commitment to achieving goals;
- how the candidate responds to criticism and objections.